Indoor karting is a non-contact sport. At Speedeezz 2 Indoor Karting, your safety is our number one priority. Before ever stepping onto the track, all drivers must read through and agree to follow our facility's rules and guidelines, which are designed to keep all participants safe while racing. Our staff oversees every activity to ensure all drivers act accordingly-those who are in violation will be asked to leave.
- All drivers must attend a safety briefing on Speedeezz 2 rules and regulations before participating.
- All drivers must sign a waiver and release of liability form before participating.
- All drivers under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver and release of liability form in order to participate.
- Junior drivers must be a minimum of 48 inches tall and 8 years old to 13 years old in order to race.
- Adult drivers must be at least 57 inches tall and 14 years old to race.
- Due to the size of our karts, the maximum driver height allowed is 7 feet, and the maximum weight allowed is 300 lbs.
- All drivers must wear closed-toed shoes while racing.
- A helmet, and seat belt must be worn at all times while racing.
- Loose items are not permitted onto the race track. Before racing, please make sure your personal belongings, such as your keys, cell phones, etc., are stored in a locker or another safe place.
- Drivers must adhere to instructions given by the track marshals.
- We have a strict no-tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol. Any driver who is suspected to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol, or who seems otherwise impaired, will be prohibited from participating.
- No aggressive or abusive behavior or profane language will be tolerated in the Speedeezz 2 indoor Karting facility.
- While racing, Bumping karts is strictly prohibited. We will slow down drivers who fail to adhere to the no-bumping requirements or drive in a manner we deem unsafe. Drivers who violate this rule may be asked to leave.
Warning: Indoor karting may pose special risks for those with heart conditions and neck or back problems, as well as women who are pregnant. If you have concerns about your ability to participate, please consult with a doctor prior to visiting our facilities.
Have questions? Call us at 319-200-2599